So you want to learn to Fly Fish but it looks difficult and you do not know where to start? Learn to fly fish on stream with Twig & Stream.
Located 90 minutes from Melbourne, our Learn to Fly Fish on Stream gets you started on your fly fishing journey. You benefit from the skills of qualified casting instructor, and their 20+ years fishing experience, to give you the best chance for an enjoyable and successful start to your fly fishing journey. It all takes place on location on a local trout stream.
Our Learn to Fly Fish on Stream experience includes:
- A 90 minute casting lesson
- 4 hours (Half Day) or 7.5 hours(Full Day) on stream tuition with our experienced instructor
- Lunch (full day options only )
- Snacks and refreshments
- Use of all equipment and waders
The Learn to Fly Fish on Stream experience commences with a 90 minute beginner’s fly casting lesson prior to the trip (or on the day on location) . You will learn about the fly fishing equipment, the basic dynamics of casting. By the time we head to the river you will be casting well enough to focus on fishing.
We then spend the remaining time rod in and, on the river together, putting your casting into practice and learning some basic streamcraft. This helps you identify:
- Where and how to find the fish
- Which fly, and where to cast it
- What to do when a trout takes your fly.
And with a little luck, you will catch your first trout on the fly.
Prices and Bookings:
The price list can be found in the table below, please note we have gift vouchers available.
|Option /No. of Participants||Price*|
|Half Day – 1 Person||$399|
|Half Day – 2 People||$499|
|Full Day – 1 Person||$499|
|Full Day – 2 People||$699|
* Prices are for EFT direct bank payments. Credit Card and PayPal payments may incur additional processing fees (2 to 3% approx.). For EFT Account details please contact us.
For the cancellation and refund policy for Learn to Fly Fish Experience, (The Services), please refer to Terms & Conditions.