How would you like to improve your fly fishing while experiencing some of Victoria’s best trout waters ?
For those wanting to take their fly-fishing to the next level, we run an on-stream half-day fly fishing tuition by appointment at any time during the fishing season.
- You would like to catch more fish, more often
- You don’t fish regularly so your not improving as quickly as you like
- You would like to sharpen your skills
If you want to improve your enjoyment and success rates, or deepen your and fly fishing and casting skills this is the course for you.
- Reading the water and identifying trout lies (where are they?)
- Presenting the fly and managing drag (Casting and drifting the fly to the trout in a natural way)
- Different casts and different approaches for different situations
- Fishing the nymph, fishing the dry fly
- Fly selection – Insects and how to match them
- Knots and leader set-up
- Casting need a tune up? We can help with that too.
What to expect/What is included:
- 4(half day ) hours /7.5 (full day) hours of instruction/fishing
- Practical fishing time
- No more than two anglers per instructor
- Equipment if required
- Afternoon Tea/Snacks
Bookings and Prices (per participant):
|Half day – One Person||$349|
|Half day – Two People||$450|
|Full day – One Person||$499|
|Full day – Two People||$699|
- #For the cancellation and refund policy for the Fly Fishing On Stream Tuition, (The Services), please refer to Terms & Conditions.
Bring your own equipment, or let us know and we can provide some for you to use during the course.