- Lunch, Tea, Coffee, Water
- Use of Rods, reels, lines flies – (note we clean and disinfect equipment between courses)
- Hand Sanitiser
- A fishing licence is NOT required as we fish in Private Water
- Waders are NOT required, you will not be entering the water
What you need to bring:
- Masks (and personal hand sanitiser)
- If you have your own rod/reel/ etc, bring it, I will have a rod, reel and line for everyone but it is good to learn with your own gear too.
- Gumboots or suitable sturdy foot wear to keep feet dry and mud free
- Weather suitable clothing:
- Long sleeve shirt
- Long trousers
- Raincoat (in case of rain)
- Suitable additional layers of clothing. Weather can be quite variable so it is good to be prepared. It is good to carry a few layers. Avoid cotton. Woollen, or polypro thermal layers are preferred)
- A dry change of clothes (sometimes nice at the end of a wet day)
- Sunglasses or eye protection.
- If you have known allergies severe enough to require one, please bring your epiPen.