- Food – Packed Lunch on full day guided trip, and snacks on half day
- Use of Waders, Rods, reels, lines flies – (note we clean and disinfect equipment between clients.
- Camera: you are welcome to bring one if you wish, however your guide will have a camera, and takes shots along the day.
What you need to bring:
- A fishing licence (please ensure it is valid for the day, you can pre-purchase here.
- Masks (and personal hand sanitiser)
- If you have your own waders please bring them, it will be more comfortable for you in your own boots and waders
- Weather suitable clothing:
- Long sleeve shirt
- Long trousers
- Raincoat (in case of rain)
- Suitable additional layers of clothing. Weather can be quite variable so it is good to be prepared. It is good to carry a few layers. Avoid cotton. Woollen, or polypro thermal layers are preferred)
- A dry change of clothes (sometimes nice at the end of a wet day)
- Sunglasses or eye protection.
- If you have known allergies severe enough to require one, please bring your epiPen.
- Waterproof bag for your phone and/or camera. Water is bad news for expensive electronic equipment.